- Staying and nursing facility for a long term, for months, or years
- Doctors Presence: Continuous supervision
- All nursing procedures: Catheterization, RT insertion, Enema, manual removal of stools, sponging, bathing, haircare, nail care, bed sore care etc
- Specialist visits
- Secondary hospital care, in the same premises, if required, like infusions, IV injections, dressings, managing electrolyte imbalances, continuous oxygen therapy, etc
- Assisted feeding
- Facilitating visits to Pune city, for super specialist doctors, of their own choice.
- Monitoring: Oxygen saturation, intake output, activities, Vital parameters like temperature, Pulse, Blood pressure, and Respiration.
- Physiotherapy daily
- Pathology services, all type of Blood, sputum, urine and stool pathology tests
- Radiology services: X ray with the help of portable machine, complete facilitation of sonography, CT scan, MRI scan etc. Relatives need not be with the patient.
- Medicine purchases, and provision of disposables.
- Ambulance services
- As per nutritionist’s guidelines
- 6 to 8 meals per day
- With or without feeding assistance as per requirement
- Naso- gastric feeding (RT Feeding)
- Full Adult Diet, Renal diet, Diabetic diet, Hypertensive diet, Salt restricted diet, Salt rich diet, High protein low calorie diet, Liquid diet, Iron rich diet, etc available as per requirement.
- Assisted YOGA
- Assisted Meditation
- Group activities for convalescence (recovering patients who can participate in physical activities) like playing cards, group reading, assisted walking
- Movies and serials, Musi
REPORTING to the relatives
- Daily with SMS alerts
- All vital parameters, and all charts
- Two monthly visits by social workers and hard copy submission of all the reports, at relative’s doorstep, within radius of 40 KMs
BEING WITH FAMILY
- Spouse can stay with the patient, depending upon availability of the space, at some extra charges.
- Dormitory kind of facility for relatives who wish to spend weekends with the patient
- Skype/ Duo calls every day at specific time.
- Small picnics with the family in nearby area, if the patient is recovering and is in convalescence